Last Updated on February 8, 2022
Yo Mama jokes, also known as ‘Yo Momma’ jokes or ‘maternal insults’, refer to cheesy, subtly insulting jokes said to make fun of a person’s mother. These jokes usually poke fun at a mother in the abstract for being old, fat, stupid, or ugly.
Initially, most ‘yo momma’ jokes were highly offensive and were said with the main intention of inciting violence or making the hearer feel less proud of their mother. Such jokes contained glaring elements of racism, sexism, and classism.
However, modern ‘yo mama’ jokes aren’t necessarily offensive. While the jokes still don’t portray mothers in a positive light, they’re mostly said to trigger fun and laughter.
Funny Yo Mama Jokes
We’ve prepared a collection of 60 most hilarious ‘yo mama’ jokes that will leave you rolling around with laughter.
1. Yo momma’s eyes are so big that she can see into the future.
2. Yo momma’s glasses are so thick that when she looks on a map, she can see people waving.
3. Yo momma’s house is so small that you have to go outside to change your mind.
4. Yo momma’s so American that her birthday song is the National Anthem.
5. Yo momma’s so American that she sued McDonald’s for selling French fries.
6. Yo momma’s so bald that you can see what’s on her mind.
7. Yo momma’s so boring that the neighbors call her Mr. Collins.
8. Yo momma’s so clumsy that she tripped over a wireless network.
9. Yo momma’s so clueless that she brought a spoon to the Super Bowl.
10. Yo momma’s so cold that she gives everyone around her frostbite.
11. Yo momma’s so delusional that she kicked off a witch trial.
12. Yo momma’s so dried up that she’s like a dream deferred.
13. Yo momma’s so dumb that she put lipstick on her forehead so she could make up her mind.
14. Yo momma’s so dumb that she thought Twitter was a social networking platform for birds
15. Yo momma’s so dumb that she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
16. Yo momma’s so evil that the devil sold his soul to her.
17. Yo momma’s so fat that her bellybutton gets home 15 minutes before she does.
18. Yo momma’s so fat that I took a picture of her last Christmas and it’s still printing.
19. Yo momma’s so fat that she walked in front of the TV and I missed 3 shows.
20. Yo momma’s so fat that when she got on the scale it said, “I need your weight not your phone number.”
21. Yo momma’s so funny that she thought KFC was UFC for chickens.
22. Yo momma’s so hungry that she created a Gmail account just so she could get the spam.
23. Yo momma’s so indecisive that she wears her trousers rolled.
24. Yo momma’s so lazy that she’s got a remote control just to operate her remote.
25. Yo momma’s so literal that she stared at a cup of orange juice for 12 hours just because the instructions said ‘concentrate.’
26. Yo momma’s so literal that when I told her she had lost her mind, she went looking for it.
27. Yo momma’s so nasty that I called her to say hello and she ended up giving me an ear infection.
28. Yo momma’s so old that her birth certificate was printed in Roman numerals.
29. Yo momma’s so old that her birth certificate says ‘expired’ on it.
30. Yo momma’s so old that her social security number is 1!
31. Yo momma’s so old that she knew Burger King while he was still a prince.
32. Yo momma’s so old that she walked out of a museum and the alarm went off.
33. Yo momma’s so old that she was a waitress at The Last Supper.
34. Yo momma’s so old that when she was in school, there was no history class.
35. Yo momma’s so poor that she can’t afford to pay attention.
36. Yo momma’s so rich that even her yacht has a yacht.
37. Yo momma’s so scary that she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back to her.
38. Yo momma’s so scary that the government moved Halloween to her birthday.
39. Yo momma’s so short that she can see the past.
40. Yo momma’s so short that she has to slam dunk her bus fare.
41. Yo momma’s so short that you can see her feet on her driver’s license.
42. Yo momma’s so spoiled that she got chased by a pack of nut-sorting squirrels.
43. Yo momma’s so strict that she enforced a curfew for the entire neighborhood.
44. Yo momma’s so strict that she wants you home before, during, and after dark.
45. Yo momma’s so stupid that I saw her in a tree talking about how she was the branch manager.
46. Yo momma’s so stupid that she put airbags on her computer in case it crashed.
47. Yo momma’s so stupid that she sold her car for gas money.
48. Yo momma’s so stupid that she thought a quarterback was a refund.
49. Yo momma’s so stupid that she thought Dunkin’ Donuts was a basketball team.
50. Yo momma’s so stupid that when an intruder broke into her house, she ran downstairs, dialed 9-1-1 on the microwave, and couldn’t find the “CALL” button.
51. Yo momma’s so tall that she can peek into the future.
52. Yo momma’s so tall that she tripped over a rock and hit her head on the moon.
53. Yo momma’s so tragic that she sings about the June Rebellion.
54. Yo momma’s so ugly that she scares blind people.
55. Yo momma’s so ugly that when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, “Sorry, no professionals.”
56. Yo momma’s such a pathological liar that she tells the truth every Fool’s Day.
57. Yo momma’s teeth are so yellow that when she smiled at traffic, it slowed down.
58. Yo momma’s so stupid that she went to the dentist to get a Bluetooth.
59. Yo momma’s so stupid that she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.
60. Your momma’s so ugly that she made One Direction go another direction.
The primary intention of ‘yo mama’ jokes is to entertain and elicit a good laugh as opposed to genuinely insulting a person’s mother. Even so, some people may still take offense at these jokes.
So, it would be great to choose a suitable occasion to share ‘yo momma’ jokes, as well as ensure the other person is up for them. Most importantly, avoid grossly offensive ‘yo mama’ jokes.